- RSS Channel Showcase 1968652
- RSS Channel Showcase 8215829
- RSS Channel Showcase 6206470
- RSS Channel Showcase 7551900
Articles on this Page
- 07/28/18--17:21: _“We Need More Bodie...
- 08/02/18--09:53: _Law360
- 08/04/18--08:25: _Tired of Robocalls?...
- 08/11/18--10:18: _Wells Fargo Whistle...
- 08/12/18--09:47: _Justice Department ...
- 08/12/18--13:15: _8 Step Guide to Pha...
- 08/14/18--16:26: _Mozambique and Fore...
- 08/18/18--06:16: _Bank of America Exe...
- 08/18/18--08:12: _Timeshare Workers E...
- 08/22/18--17:56: _Knight Enterprises ...
- 08/25/18--16:16: _Wells Fargo Whistle...
- 08/25/18--16:42: _Seeking Monsanto Wh...
- 08/27/18--06:55: _Seasons Hospice & P...
- 08/28/18--08:37: _On the Trail of Mon...
- 08/30/18--20:51: _Wells Fargo Takes a...
- 09/05/18--11:29: _Case Against Allege...
- 09/15/18--11:32: _New Monsanto Roundu...
- 09/17/18--20:05: _Whistleblower Claim...
- 09/20/18--19:55: _New Medicare Fraud ...
- 07/28/18--17:21: “We Need More Bodies” – Anti-Kickback Whistleblower Post
- 08/02/18--09:53: Law360
- 08/04/18--08:25: Tired of Robocalls? Court OKs Freedom Mortgage Lawsuit
- 08/11/18--10:18: Wells Fargo Whistleblowers Post – What Employees Need to Know
- 08/12/18--09:47: Justice Department to Medical Device Co: “Don’t Lie”
- 08/12/18--13:15: 8 Step Guide to Pharmaceutical Whistleblower Lawsuits
- 08/14/18--16:26: Mozambique and Foreign Bribery (FCPA Post)
- 08/18/18--06:16: Bank of America Exec Settles $100 Million Discrimination Claim
- 08/18/18--08:12: Timeshare Workers Eligible for Overtime (Wage Theft Post)
- 08/22/18--17:56: Knight Enterprises Cable Installers Overtime Claim Center
- 08/25/18--16:16: Wells Fargo Whistleblowers Post – Bank Announces More Layoffs
- 08/25/18--16:42: Seeking Monsanto Whistleblower & Roundup Cancer Lawsuits
- 08/27/18--06:55: Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care – Fraud Investigation
- 08/28/18--08:37: On the Trail of Monsanto, Roundup and Cancer
- 08/30/18--20:51: Wells Fargo Takes a Swing – at the Press (Whistleblower Post)
- 09/05/18--11:29: Case Against Alleged Scalpel Happy Doc Gets Green Light
- 09/15/18--11:32: New Monsanto Roundup Weed Killer Suit Claims Fraud
- 09/17/18--20:05: Whistleblower Claims She Was Fired For EMTALA Claim
- 09/20/18--19:55: New Medicare Fraud Investigation – Reziuddin Siddique
In late 2016, prosecutors indicted 21 people in a Dallas area healthcare fraud scheme involving illegal bribes and kickbacks. Authorities say that several physicians and hospital administrators cooked up an elaborate scheme to bilk tens of millions from insurance companies. Since the indictments were announced, several have pleaded guilty. This week, the kingpin of the […]
The post “We Need More Bodies” – Anti-Kickback Whistleblower Post appeared first on Mahany Law.
Freedom Mortgage Can’t Shake 2 TCPA Class Actions In NJ by Bill Wichert | Link to original source (66K) Freedom Mortgage Corp. lost separate bids to escape two putative class actions over allegedly unsolicited phone calls when a New Jersey federal judge ruled Thursday that the customers’ lawsuits supported their claims under the Telephone Consumer […]
Federal Judge Greenlights Lawsuit Filed by Freedom Mortgage Customers For Repetitive and Unwanted Telemarketing Calls Robocalls… Everybody hates them. Even the people that work in the call centers making these calls hates them. One person who worked making calls for an insurance company tells us half the people who worked at her call center were […]
The post Tired of Robocalls? Court OKs Freedom Mortgage Lawsuit appeared first on Mahany Law.
Wells Fargo Whistleblowers and the Mortgage Modification Wrongful Foreclosure Scandal Ahhh, Wells Fargo (or Hells’ Cargo as it is affectionately known in the office.) How can a company be so inept? Scandal after scandal after scandal. This time, regulators are demanding answers about why the company wrongfully foreclosed on hundreds of homes. Entire families displaced […]
The post Wells Fargo Whistleblowers Post – What Employees Need to Know appeared first on Mahany Law.
Medical Device Maker AngioDynamics to Pay $12.5 Million A New York medical device manufacturer must pay $12.5 million to resolve claims that the company defrauded Medicare. Prosecutors say that AngioDynamics lied about the safety of its products. Court documents reveal that the company served as the distributor for two medical device products, LC Bead and […]
The post Justice Department to Medical Device Co: “Don’t Lie” appeared first on Mahany Law.
In April, we wrote about the importance of pharmaceutical fraud whistleblowers and received some great questions from our readers on what types of FDA violations constitute a “false claim,” what rights pharmaceutical whistleblowers have, and the FDA pharma whistleblower claims process. To help pharmaceutical professionals who know of a domestic or international pharmaceutical manufacturer, compounding […]
The post 8 Step Guide to Pharmaceutical Whistleblower Lawsuits appeared first on Mahany Law.
Few people pay much attention to what happens in the African nation of Mozambique. A quiet war is waging between Muslim jihadists and the government. To date both the jihadists (known locally as al-Shabab) and the government appear quite inept at fighting one another. The bigger battle, however, is being fought over mining rights and […]
Omeed Malik Settles Discrimination, Defamation Claims Against Bank Omeed Malik was a rising star at Bank of America. What made him somewhat unique was his Middle Eastern descent. Bank of America’s “Supporting Inclusion” diversity page proudly notes that the bank does not discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race and […]
The post Bank of America Exec Settles $100 Million Discrimination Claim appeared first on Mahany Law.
Timeshare Workers Sue Holiday’s Lounge for Unpaid Overtime The economy is booming, consumer spending is up yet some stingy employers still refuse to pay workers overtime. A 1930’s Depression ear statute, the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), makes those practices illegal. Unless exempt, most workers are entitled to be paid overtime for all hours in […]
The post Timeshare Workers Eligible for Overtime (Wage Theft Post) appeared first on Mahany Law.
Attention Present and Former Knight Enterprises Cable Installers – You May Be Entitled to Overtime Pay Knight Enterprises is a full service installer of cable, internet and wireline phone systems. They handle both residential and commercial installations. They claim to be one of the largest, privately owned “communications infrastructure providers in North America”. Unfortunately, we […]
The post Knight Enterprises Cable Installers Overtime Claim Center appeared first on Mahany Law.
Wells Fargo Announces More Layoffs – Perfect Whistleblower Opportunity? Wells Fargo, America’s embattled 4th largest bank, announced that it is “releasing” 638 mortgage workers. Most of the people being let go are mortgage loan servicers and fulfillment professionals. The layoffs are part of a much larger reduction in force. Wells Fargo is under an asset […]
The post Wells Fargo Whistleblowers Post – Bank Announces More Layoffs appeared first on Mahany Law.
Help for Cancer Victims Previously Exposed to Roundup & Monsanto Whistleblower Insiders Earlier this month a California jury socked Monsanto with a $289 million verdict after finding the company’s Roundup and Ranger Pro herbicides contributed to or caused a groundskeeper to develop cancer. The company has denied the link between its popular weed killers and […]
The post Seeking Monsanto Whistleblower & Roundup Cancer Lawsuits appeared first on Mahany Law.
MahanyLaw is investigating a patient report that Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care is committing Medicare fraud. Under the federal False Claims Act, people with inside information about healthcare fraud involving tax dollars may be entitled to significant cash rewards for their information. The term “inside information” generally means a current or former employee of the […]
The post Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care – Fraud Investigation appeared first on Mahany Law.
[Ed. Note: This is another post in our continuing coverage of this month’s $289 million jury verdict against Monsanto, maker of Round Up and Ranger Pro herbicides. We urge everyone to read our cornerstone post with specific information for Round Up cancer victims and Monsanto whistleblowers.] Companies that manufacture herbicides spend millions of dollars in […]
“Wells Fargo Poops on the Living Room Carpet Again” The battle lines are drawn. Tim Sloan, the embattled CEO of Wells Fargo, is starting to feel the pressure of the bank’s repeated missteps. Although hired as CEO to clean up Wells Fargo’s dirty messes, we think Sloan is just another in a line of stooges […]
The post Wells Fargo Takes a Swing – at the Press (Whistleblower Post) appeared first on Mahany Law.
Appeals Court Approves Medical Necessity Case Alleging Unnecessary Cardiac Procedures For most people, needing an invasive cardiac procedure may be the biggest medical ordeal of their life. We trust the surgeon we choose to make life or death decisions on our behalf. It is understood that whatever course of treatment he or she may select, […]
The post Case Against Alleged Scalpel Happy Doc Gets Green Light appeared first on Mahany Law.
Arizona Woman Claims She Developed Cancer Because of Exposure to Monsanto Roundup An Arizona woman filed suit in federal court alleging she developed non-Hodgkin lymphoma as a result of years of exposure to the popular weed killer, Roundup. The herbicide is produced by Monsanto. Linda Dennis of Mesa says she used Roundup for 9 years. […]
The post New Monsanto Roundup Weed Killer Suit Claims Fraud appeared first on Mahany Law.
Patient dumping represents one of the darker sides of the medical profession. Physicians take the Hippocratic Oath promising they “will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required.” Unfortunately, hospital administrators don’t take the same oath. These days many seem to care more about the hospital’s financial health rather than the […]
The post Whistleblower Claims She Was Fired For EMTALA Claim appeared first on Mahany Law.
[Ed Note: BUSTED! Spoiler alert! We were correct in our suspicions,Dr. Reziuddin Siddique has been indicted for Medicare fraud. This story was first posted n August of 2016 and was most recently updated in September 2018.] Not a week goes by that we don’t receive several whistleblower tips. If we think we can help the whistleblower stop […]
The post New Medicare Fraud Investigation – Reziuddin Siddique appeared first on Mahany Law.